At Epigen, we apply industry-leading expertise and new emerging technologies to identify and solve the most complex organizational challenges
Our Practice Areas
Since 2016, we have collaborated with a wealth of government organizations to deliver strategic plans designed to augment the workforce, improve productivity and drive profitability on behalf of our customers.
Our core practice areas include:
& Technical Services
- Organizational Change Management
- Portfolio, Program & Project Management
- Strategic Communications
- Enterprise, Data, Solution & Technical Architecture
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Authorization & Certification Our Capabilities
- Red Team/Blue Team
- Cyber Innovation
& AI Readiness
- "AI Ready" Strategies
- Smart Cities
- Conversational AI
- Predictive Analytics
- Big Data Engineering
- Data Science & Statistical Analysis
- Distributed Ledger & Smart Contracts (Blockchain)
- Robotic Process Automation
Notable examples of how we’ve assisted our customers to date.
- We used AI to detect issues in the reporting of public transportation within the National Transit Database (NTD), saving the FTA $1M annually.
- We collaborated with the Department of Defense to drastically reduce IT capability investment risks and incrementally improve business system lifecycle outcomes.
- We worked with the FTA in implementing a robust technical and personnel infrastructure, communications strategy and strategic approach for where and how to apply AI.
- We helped the Department of Health and Human Services to define and govern data across multiple stakeholders to increase operational efficiency within HHS OIG offices.
- We enabled the Department of Health and Human Services – Office of the Inspector General to effectively validate and visualize their data, assisting agents in optimizing leads to fight waste, fraud, and abuse.
Our team is made up of expert data scientists, developers, engineers, futurists and philosophers.
Terry started Epigen to revolutionize the way companies identify, approach and solve complex problems. A fifth generation marine, Terry is passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology and innovation to help clients unlock value and achieve strong ROI.
A veteran of the United States’ Air Force, Rashad marries bold ideas and fresh thinking with data-driven insights and research to deliver innovative ideas and experiences to our customers.